Sunday, November 8, 2009

Swiss Miss

Today being Sunday = Dinner at my parents house.

I had some things in my fridge that needed to be used so I offered to make dinner. Grace and I headed over to The White Silk Purse
shortly after church knowing that the Grandparents would be at their own ward. So I set to work and Grace harassed Lucy. Gumbo takes a lot of chopping and time but its so worth it. IN addition to gumbo I also peeled and diced a bunch of GrannySmith apples. Mom turned them into a pie... it was very good tart but very good.

Grace likes to wander around the house while we congregate in the kitchen to watch antiques roadshow and do random things, mom was making mittens and I was being her cheerleader and catching her up on the goings on in my life when I realized Grace was being too quite, and then suddenly there was laughter. Quiet, then laughter is never a good thing. This is what I found:

2 comments:

Kyle and EvaLyn said...

Thats funny was she trying to make hot choco for the dog?

Suzanne Barker said...

Oh my! She'll love that story when she's older!