Sunday, November 29, 2009

So I watched probably one of my favorite movies tonight
with one of my favorite people.
Unfortunately
this favorite person of mine laughed throughout the entire movie
because this person thought that the movie was and I quote
"way too corny and lovey dovey, if my future spouse talked to me like that I would probably die laughing"
see if I ever invite that person over again!

That said the movie we watched is probably one of my favorites and I love that its wholesome and good and CLEaN!
It is the story of Ester from the bible and the way it is done is beautiful.
This is a movie I can watch over and over and not get tired of it.
The costuming is beautiful and the colors are so vibrant.
Its definitely worth the two hours and four minutes that the movie runs.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I've never even heard of it, but will add it to my netflix list.
Sorry "someone" ruined it for you. Hope all is well.