Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Alive

Too all of my dear friends and family (that don't really read this anyway) I just wanted to check in and tell you that we are alive. The end of the semester is approaching all too quickly, I am not ready for finals in any way shape or form well maybe one way. I have purchased all of the blue books I will ever need. I have been having nightmares about showing up to class without them so I stopped and bought my blue books today.
In addition to test anxiety, I have this congestion/cold/allergies that I just can't seem to shake I feel like I have been SICK for a WHOLE MONTH! I'm sick of being sick! a classmate told me I should go get tested for mono...I wonder if there is something to that. :( Grace is cutting teeth so she is miserable, and I'm afraid she may have a slight cold as well so our house is super fun as always.

Grace has also decided that she is too cool for her crib and she thinks that my bed is so much more comfortable usually with half of her body draped across mine, a foot in my face or a knee in my ribs, she's a tricky little devil she is! The other night she climbed out of bed sneaked out of her room after I had gone to bed she watched a movie (I know this because the TV and DVD player were on when I woke up the next morning) then decided she wanted to sleep with me so she crawl up and over me to get into bed with me.

She snores.

2 comments:

Kyle and EvaLyn said...

wow she is a smart little girl.

Emily Frame said...

thanks Em! i'll do that for sure! nothing is really stained, but it's origin does worry me.