Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blog Award


THANKS Kelly!!!
As part of my reward I get to answer these questions in one word (or pretty close!)
1.Where is your cell phone? pocket
2.Your hair? UGH!
3.Your Mother? work
4.Your Father? work
5.Your favorite food? hashbrowns
6.Your dream last night? WONDERFUL
7.Your favorite drink? pomegrante 7Up
8.Your dream/goal? to be a kept woman ;)
9.What room are you in? Classroom
10.Your hobby? writing
11.Your fear? alone
12.Where do you want to be in 6 years? done with school
13.Where were you last night? my parents
14.Something you aren't? married
15.Muffins? Enjoyable
16.Wish list item? financial security
17.Where did you grow up? Arizona/Utah
18.Last thing you did? took notes in class
19.What are you wearing? clogs, jeans, and Keith Urban sweater
20.TV? lie to me, and Thrusday Nights, greys, private practice, vampire diaries.
21.Your pets? fish
22.Your friends? are strange
23.Your life? is a lesson in frustration
24.Your mood? bad
25.Missing someone? does Grace count since I am at school
26.Vehicle? Ricky
27.Something you're not wearing? Makeup, its been a long morning
28.Your favorite store? Ross
29.Your favorite color? blue, green and red
30.When was the last time you laughed? moments ago
31.When was the last time you cried? whenI got to class and realized that my paper was NOT really due
32.Your best friend? lives far away
33.One place you go over and over? my parents house
34.One person who e-mails you regularly? No idea
35.Favorite place to eat? My parents house or my kitchen :)

No comments: