Friday, September 18, 2009

Boots On

Grace opted to choose her own outfit today. (This little horse has been in the family since Jared was a baby {The horse is known as John Wayne's horse}... I felt that getting a picture of Grace on it was a MUST funny thing was... she pulled it out, dragged it outside and as soon as we got down to the sidewalk she started saying, "Mommy, cheese!")
She already has her own little opinion and she throws a HUGE fit if she doesn't get what she wants... I have no idea where she gets THAT from... he he he. She always makes me laugh. And she's a pretty good sport to let me snap photos of her. Whenever she sees me pull out my camera she says, "Cheese" well she says it until I turn it on and then she goes back to ignoring me.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Emily those are some seriously adorable pictures. She is growing up so fast. She's beautiful!