Thursday, September 24, 2009

A BLOG AWARD!!!

Suzanne Barker ~one of my favorite people in the whole world, who was also one of the greatest "sitter's" of all time~ has given me my FIRST (I say first in hopes of day receiving more, not only here but also @ Not Quite Over the Rainbow.) Blogging award. I'm so HAPPY to get one... seriously ECSTATIC!!!

So here's what I am supposed to do:

Name 7 things about myself that people might night know... this seems to be pretty difficult for me due to the fact that most of my life is an open book so this is going to take serious consideration.

1. I have been a senior in college for the last 5 years.
2. While growing up I didn't know what I wanted to be I grew up. . . I still don't.
3. I hate melon, all melon excluding watermelon and will do everything to avoid eating it.
4. Sometimes late at night when I can't sleep, I will take Grace out of her crib and just hold her and gently rock her till I fall asleep.
5. I am an emotional baker and most of the time I don't eat what I make, not because its not good, most of the time its great but I just bake to kill time.
6. Taking a cue out of Suzanne's confessions/interesting bit of information I am going to confess my first kiss. It was the summer I before I turned 12 down at the lake. It was awkward and sweet all at the same time.
7. I have a ghost that visits me periodically, don't worry he's friendly!

Now I get to "tag" seven other blogs but I'm not quite sure how to do it. Congratulations All, I think your blogs are FABULOUS and KREATIVE!!!

1. April- A City Girl in the Country
2. Dana @ The White Silk Purse
3. Cami @ Love Cami
4. Charlie @ Operation Shrink Charlie's Big Butt!
5. Chelsea @ Kernicals
6. Travis @ I Like To Fish
7. Danielle @ Hellowl

No comments: