Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Grace was in bed around ten last night and when I was still up at a quarter to twelve I did something I can't remember doing for a long while, an indulgence so great I'm afraid to even admit it...I ran a bath and snatched a book from my shelf I had been meaning to get to.
http://images.barnesandnoble.com/images/24560000/24566905.JPG
Now this is a book my dear sister told me to read. One she had picked up at an airport book store whilst on a quick jaunt to Jamaica, yes she has VERY hard life can't you tell.
I did not know what to expect and the back description was pretty vauge -which now a days was unexpected, most books tell you everything in the fly leaf and you don't even have to bother reading them- quite honestly I expected to read a chapter or two and be bored with it. I really only wanted something to browse while I was in the tub but because I am my mothers daughter after the first few pages I couldn't put it down. Fast forward to three thirty in the AM I finally finished the book and was slightly embarrassed to know that my dear little sister had read it!! It was entertaining to say the least and if anyone is looking for an entertaining a trashy romance novel let me know.

Since I stayed up WAY too late Nate got up and took care
(meaning fed and entertained)
Grace until she got bored with him and decided she wanted Mom.
I don't know why but she seems to like me Go FIGURE :-)
Nate took Grace out yesterday and I painted my nails while they plotted.
I got some beautiful roses from Nate
a
Hilarious Card from Grace.
it has a picture of a little girl wearing underwear on her head
and
inside it says who says mommy underwear isn't fashionable?
I LOVE IT!
-Grace loves to put things on her head my underwear being a favorite accessory.-
I had also mentioned to Grace that what I REALLY wanted for Mother's Day
was the :
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg8j3FntT0Ky15jQ2WVxi5ljEuae2ezzp9bSJ0p8bV8HveWhGTUdAdRTQFNR_Ru2jA0Ai8fEHJI0kgz23PHb6tnigdAL-nG97_on0JyoR_WBLmNcOAfwnsSbCq80Fxr_smI-KHJcBN5DGTw/s320/Worldwide_Ward_Cookbk.jpg

and wouldn't you know she was amazing and got me just that!
I've been pouring over the pages ALL morning.
Nate even made me french toast out of the book...
Well I told him it sounded good he looked at it read the recipe
then made his own.
It was AMAZING!

We all took a nap around noon and in fact they are still sleeping I got up and decided to write a blog before heading out to Mom's house for dinner.
Shiskabobs! Woot Woot!

No comments: