Monday, May 4, 2009

8 Random Things

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Getting my degree!
2. Summer
3. Watching my garden Grow
4. Grace talking
5. Bed... I'm tired and its only two pm!
6. My sister's house being DONE!
7. Work being over
8. A Haircut

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Woke up (hey that's a big thing for me)
2. Fed Grace
3. Made bread
4. Made gnocchi 
5. Made soup
6. Went to my parents house for dinner (which I made - do we see a theme?)
7. Bathed Grace
8. Went to bed

8 Things I Wish I could do
1. Loose weight (grrr)
2. Make my garden magically grow
3. Not stress so much
4. Save enough money for a new camera
5. Go to my great grandmother's funeral
6. Not be so  doom and gloom, are things really THAT bad? -- yes --
7. Remember more things
8. Not take my frustration out on those who I love

8 Shows I Watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Lie to Me *
4. Word World
5. Clifford the Big Red Dog
6. Super Why
7. Rachael Ray
8. Studio 5

I'm not really sure how to tag people on a blog, but feel free to take it over to your blog (and let me know how to tag people)

No comments: