Saturday, October 4, 2008

Spur of the Moment

Grace and Nate October 4, 2008
Well yesterday morning I got a bee in my bonnet about needing to get out of Cache Valley for a little while and since I am not scheduled to work till next Friday I threw a few things into a suitcase for Grace and myself and we hit the road. No destination really in mind but when we were about half way to Salt Lake I called Southwest and told them to book me on the first flight out of there. Grace and I got to Phoenix at 4:05 pm. She got to see Daddy for the first time in nearly 5 months! (next Friday would have been 5 months)

Today we went to breakfast with Nate and we are just getting ready to go shopping with Darlene aka "Grandma Higgins". I thought I would take advantage of the opportunity to use her computer while Nate fed Grace. She's about done now and we are getting ready to go off for another grand adventure. I will post more soon.

No comments: