Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Grace Is Crawling!



As I mentioned in my last quick blog Grace is now crawling! She switches between and army crawl and an up on all fours crawl. I thought many of you would enjoy getting to see it. She is keeping me on my toes, she pulled everything off the lower shelves of my bookcase yesterday morning, I needed to dust anyway. You get to see a mini fit in the clip too, I moved the phone in hopes she would keep crawling.

Grace has also taken up the habit of chewing on cords, any suggestions as to how to get her to stop? and keeping them out of reach is the obvious... duh. ;-)

As for me. . . if anyone reading this actually wonders... I am doing fine. I'm still at Subway, I'm a sandwich artist he he he *rolling my eyes* - I actually had a customer tell me how beautiful the sandwiches I made for her were! I am taking six credits through USU and I'm trying to enjoy every moment I can with Grace. She keeps me pretty busy even with her being perfect and all. :-) I was in need of a break yesterday so while Grace was down for a nap I grabbed my camera (which I am in DESPERATE need of a new one) and ran out front to take some new pictures of myself because I was in the mood to play with photos (after I took them I remembered that I did not have photoshop on this computer- grumble grumble) but I liked this one.

2 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...

She is getting so big! She looks like she is getting tall. And that is a really cute picture of you, you Sandwich Artist you.

Unknown said...

Emily!I found your blog through Robyn's. I hope you don't mind me coming by to say hi! Your daughter is so cute. Kids are so much fun...that is for sure. Come by my blog too if you want!!