Sunday, October 12, 2008

Home Again

What a week! Grace and I spent the week in Arizona. We did dinner at Great- Grandma Woods' on Sunday and got to see the slew of Cousins and Aunts and Uncles and Grace made sure that she was notices I think she puked on nearly everyone there! That must be the way she shows you that she loves you and if that is the case I must be her favorite person in the World! We had such a good week, full of spending time with Grandma and Jenny, shopping, and just relaxing. It was VERY HOT while we where there, in the triple digits most of the days, I jumped into the pool several times in the middle of the night it was GREAT! We went to Kassidiee's Volleyball game, which she did a great job of helping win! Grace loved watching it.

But as they say all good things must come to an end.

Grace and I finally returned home EARLY Sunday morning. Well technically we got into SLC around three pm on Saturday but we got a little sidetracked. We met up with my friend and went to a movie, Eagle Eye - it was the first movie that Grace had been to and she was fascinated! She loved it, the loud noises the colorful explosions I tried to get her to go to sleep and she would NOT have any of that she wanted to watch! She also got to experience RED licorice for the first time. She was completely covered by the time the movie was over, it took a change of clothes and more than ten baby wipes to fix the sticky mess. We also went to Pei Wei- one of my absolute favorite restaurants and then we cruised State Street, it was so fun!

Did I mention that when we returned home it was SNOWING? it was insane! To go from triple digits to SNOWING I had Grace all bundled up when we got into SLC but had no shoes or blanket because I hadn't packed shoes, I was lucky I had socks for her because I rarely even put those on why cover up those beautiful painted toes? And ME, I was wearing flipflops!

1 comment:

Queen Reg said...

Glad you had a good trip. The snow was a bit depressing so early in the season.