Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Anxious?

This little girl keeps getting bigger and bigger! She is 23 pounds and that meant it was time for a new carseat, Grace decided to try a hat on while we were shopping for the carseat. She left the hat on only long enough for me to snap the picture.She loves that she faces forward in the new seat! She likes being able to watch me drive and see where we are going, she gazes out the window with the funniest looks on her face sometimes, we were heading through the canyon when my friend snapped this one for me. (I do not take pictures while I'm driving that's just not safe!)

Unfortunately I can't figure out how to flip this picture so its upright but I thought you would enjoy seeing Grace helping me decorate the tree nonetheless. She was in charge of helping me untangle the garland, in reality I think she made more of a mess than anything but she had fun, and that' the real point isn't it?
Now, I know what you must be thinking. Emily put up a Christmas tree at ALL let alone in the middle of Novemeber. Well the tree has been riding around in the trunk of my car for the last week or so and I decided to just give in and put it up since I needed to reclaim my trunk! It was fun to pull it out and find some ornaments and whatnot. and NO we did not listen to christmas music while putting it up. (in case you were wondering)

No comments: