Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ordinary Life

My wonderful friend Chelsea came over to my parents house yesterday morning with her two little boys. We talked and visited for a while while the boys played in the sandbox and Grace sat in the swing. She was perfectly content just sitting in it. She's a great people watcher, every once in a while she would want a little push but other than that she was completely happy. 
After a while we decided we were all getting rather hungry so we headed off to Chelsea's house in Millville and made lunch.  Doesn't it look happy? (I was cracking eggs into a bowl so we could make a fritata and this is  happened about half way through and neither one of us could stop laughing.) 
 Grace and I returned home so I could get ready for work and she could go down for a nap. I set her down in the front room for a moment and when I came back I could not resist snapping a quick picture of my perfect little model baby. She's so much fun and I wish I could capture the sound of her growling for you all. Its hilarious she just sits there and grrrrs! at you if she is in a good mood.  

I worked from 3:45 till 12:30 yeah that was a ton of fun. *rolling my eyes* everyone I worked with was in a grouchy mood and I was  at a different store than I was used to so things were a bit frustrating but I survived and will be glad when those extra hours show up on my check. It was a very long day though. 

No comments: