Thursday, December 4, 2008

Life has a funny way of sneaking up on you.

For instance, I took a look at my Geology class last week and double checked a few things and found out that it was not due at the end of NEXT week it was due YESTERDAY... so the past few days of my life have been spent pouring over a text book on natural disasters and attempting to retain enough information from the nineteen assignments I had to do to take FOUR exams all in three days! Go me!

Grace is getting bigger everyday it seems and she is starting to pull her self up and now when you hold her hands she will take steps!!! That's what I get for letting her socailze with kids her own age that can walk!!!

I can hardly believe its already Decemeber!!! Grace and I have been to the park almost everyday this week taking advantage of the unseasonably warm weather, although it was rather chilly today.

Grace and I are getting ready for the holidays, the wreath is hanging on the front door, the tree is up and decorated beautifully (thanks Mom and Anna!) the nativities are out one for me and one for Grace (her's she can chew on and be completely happy) and of course my menorah is up :) Now its time to start gathering addresses so we can start sending out cards. That should be fun to include the letter about how our year went... Rolling my eyes... this should be interesting.

No comments: