Saturday, December 13, 2008


Grace and I went down to Temple Square last night to see the Christmas lights. It was amazing and INCREDIBLY crowded. I have never seen so many people down there, and I have even been down there for Conference!!! It was fun we parked down at The Gateway, wandered through there a bit, watched the water show at the olympic plaza fountain and then headed up to the Temple. It was beautiful and there were people everywhere, I wished that I had opted for the baby sling instead of the stroller because manuvering around all those people was insane! We quickly walked through and then headed back to the mall because Grace's hands were freezing and she was getting pretty tired!!! I tried to keep her hands wrapped up under the blanket she was wrapped up in but she refused. We had a very good time and really enjoyed seeing the lights. It was the first time in a VERY long time that I had been down to see the lights.
We woke up to snow this morning and I have decided that I really need to invest in a new snow shovel because the one I have is awful and I should probably also buy salt. I hate snow, yes its pretty to look at but its a pain in the neck to have to deal with. Grace is fascinated by it. She sat in the front room and watched it fall while I was out attempting to scrape it off my car and get myself dug out. I'm afraid that winter is here to stay.

1 comment:

Love Cami. said...

Hello my darling! If I would have know you had one of these I would have stalked you sooner!

Soo, we have a Nikon D200 and a D60... are you into photography because you have some dang cute pics..