Wednesday, December 10, 2008

10 Months Old


Grace is 10 months old today, and she's wearing 18month size clothes!! I never imagined that my little tiny baby, whose skin was too big for her when she was born just ten short months ago would get to the point where she would be double the size she is "supposed" to be in. She's HUGE! And she's getting another tooth! She's been having a hard time with it, fever and runny nose AGAIN! I feel so bad for her and am doing as much as I can to keep her comfortable. She's a pretty good sport about the whole thing though.

Doesn't she look so CUTE? She's learning so quickly and she's starting to try to pull herself up so she is standing next to the couch and she loves to crawl on top of me when I'm down on the ground playing with her.

Grace and I have been spending a lot of time in the kitchen lately trying to come up with something new and wonderful, unfortunately the only thing I have really seceded in is making a mess and catching my oven on fire, TWICE! I did come out of the disaster today with a pretty decent Orange Chocolate Cake that my neighbors said was pretty good. Grace and I also sat down and watched Wall-e last night. She actually watched it and was fascinated! Now I want to watch Hello Dolly!

No comments: