Friday, August 28, 2009

Something Missing

I have been flipping through the radio stations a lot more than normal lately. Maybe because the commercials are making me restless or maybe I'm already restless but needless to say I have not been completely locked into the local Country station lately, I have been sneaking around with the pop/hiphop/rap station and even sometimes the OLDIES station! {gasp} I profess to enjoy all kinds of music that has never been a secret but lately I have been feeling like something has been lacking in my music listening life maybe its because I have only been so locked into country for the last few years that I have felt severely out of touch with all other forms of music. I used to be able to flip on ANY radio station and be able to tell you who was singing and now much to my chagrin that's getting harder.

It couldn't possibly be becasue I am a full time mom, student and part time photographer but with a recent visit from a seriously musically inclined and uber talented cousin I have decided its time to expand my music repitore and while flipping through the stations today I found what has been missing in my life. Check this out to know what it is.

I am regressing folks and you know what that's totally okay.

No comments: