Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Purr-fect Friend


We would like to Welcome "Zeke" to our family. He arrived last Saturday and since he is supposed to be an outside cat he was staying outside. I figured he had just wandered off to go play with the neighborhood cats. Well I was looking on Craigslist today and I saw a picture of my little one under "found" I started to laugh, called the number and reclaimed my cat, but here's the funny part, I had to claim my cat from my NEXT DOOR neighbor!!! Seriously, right next door. Well Zeke is home and happy sleeping on my shoulders.

I will give someone 50 points if they can figure out why this little one is named Zeke, we were going to call him Fiero but figured Grace wouldn't be able to say that for while. She can say Eek though.

1 comment:

Suzanne Barker said...

Cute little kittie and Grace!