Thursday, July 23, 2009

Needing a Change?



do you ever feel like your bathroom is falling in on you? probably not. but mine literally has been. we got new neighbors a few weeks ago and ever since they have moved in we have had a steady leak any time they take a shower, and being the good neighbor i am I did NOT ask them to stop showering although I was sorely tempted to do so. they are loud, and annoying and not only have they ruined the ceiling in my bathroom (apparently the tile up there needs to be regrouted and i didn't really need a plumber anyway-i called a plumber because that's what my landlord told me to do) but they also park in my driveway! So until their bathroom gets re grouted ( I would LOVE to have mine regrouted mine is growing and no amount of bleach and or tilex gets rid of it ) I am stuck with a HUGE hole in the celing of my bathroom. And its a scary hole there is a peice of insulation up in it that looks like a bat face. Scary.

On a lighter note, since nothing in my life seems to be within my control and coloring my hair would be and incredilby bad and expensive idea I got a haircut instead. I was desperately in need of one and well bye-bye six inches. What do we think?

2 comments:

jkmortensen said...

great haircut! Zeke looks like a very content cat to allow Grace to carry him around, animals are great!

Suzanne Barker said...

The hair cut is adorable!