Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sick Little Girl... HELP?

WARNING: NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART

Okay, Grace has not been quite up to par for the last week or so. We've been to the doctor and she has a very mild ear infection which she's been on ammoxicillian for but its not that what I worry about, its the insane projectile puking she's been doing the last few nights, night before last and tonight.

I mean to the point where I don't know how all of that could come out of such a little girl! I was covered and the smell, oh the SMELL, like rotten apples and yeast. It was so bad it was going to make me sick so Nate took her and she threw up all over him too!!! We took her in to the bathroom and she puked into the bathtub too!

I gave her bath, and got in with her becasue lets face it I was covered in vomit, Nate had enough sense to throw a towel over his should before he took her from me. We got her all clean and changed her bed and put her in clean jammies and she laid back down and went back to sleep. I don't know what to do, after she is done puking she just rests her head on my shoulder and cries a bit then falls back to sleep. I dont' know what to do because honestly aside from the puking she is acting FINE.

Suggestions?

No comments: