Monday, June 8, 2009

I Feel Like Dancing



Grace LOVES Keith Urban's Kiss a GiRL song and whenever it comes on she DANCES!

Its HILARIOUS and I LOVE IT.



Speaking of Keith...I have been trying to win Keith Urban tickets any way I can because I do NOT want to miss this tour and... I just got contacted by iLike (an application on facebook) to tell me that I won! - Not sure if its really for real but I'm CROSSING my fingers... I just got an email back from the lady and she told me I will be contacted by the people in charge... ooh... cross your fingers for me!

3 comments:

Julie Farrar said...

That is absolutely hilarious, especially when she runs in circles! I love it. Hey Em, check PK post. And thanks for all your comments on my Caffeine group posts.

Kyle and EvaLyn said...

that is so cute of her dancing

Beach Tropic said...

Keith Urban is the nicest person you would ever want to meet, not withstanding his amazing guitar talent (and cute looks). I have met him lots of times as the personal assistant to a country music star (now deceased) in Australia. He is humble, soft, caring and mighty cute. Go to the concert, he is just so fantastic.
Di xx