Monday, January 19, 2009

Spice Things UP

January is always a blah kind of a month!
The holidays are over and here in Logan the Inversion sets in making everything hazy and kind of drab. So I took control and of course did something to my Hair! SURPRISE!
A few highlights and low lights, and a trim. Nothing drastic, now THAT'S a suprise! Now makeup on the other hand. I'm trying to learn the art of liquid liner, what do you think? Don't quit your day job? yeah , I know. In addition to trying new makeup techniques, I ran to the dollar store and obtained big velcro rollers so I did not have to fight with my incredibly horrid hot curlers, its not the same effect but it does the trick.

This is after I got the eye liner under control and the curlers were out. Grace and I were heading to the Mens basketball game. So we got all dressed up and headed up the game. Grace LOVES basketball and she flirts shamelessly with all the men around her, she tried to steal nachos from the guy behind us. We did not get to stay for the whole game but Grace was worn out.


Is it sad that we dress alike?
( more than 3/4 of the people at the game wear Game Day shirts so i guess its not really that bad )

My Little Aggie!

1 comment:

Queen Reg said...

The liquid liner definately takes practice. The hair looks amazing. I would disgusted if you and Gracie didn't wear your game day shirts. GO BIG BLUE!