Tuesday, January 13, 2009

School has started back up again. I am taking Biology 1010 and a really inane math class but both are necessary evils if I ever hope to graduate. I am taking my classes online and wouldn't you know it my computer power cord broke last night!!! *insert bad words here* I was so mad but luckily Dad was nice enough to let me borrow his computer until I can get the cord and so I could do homework. 

Grace and I are doing well. She is still growing like a weed wearing 18 month size clothing and she's really seeming to stretch out. She's going to be a year old in less than a month, its really hard to believe that she's really that old and so big it seems like it was just yesterday when Nate and I were having a hard time finding her clothes that fit because she was so tiny. A LOT has changed over the last year. 

Grace is learning to pull herself up and climb into the toy basket that I keep between the couches. She loves to watch Wall-e and I found a copy of All Dogs Go To Heaven at DI yesterday for two buck on DVD even! We watched that today and she sat in front of the tv captivated by the singing crocodile. 


No comments: