Thursday, July 24, 2008

Time for a Change

I know you have all been waiting to see when I would finally loose it and do "something" to my hair... well the wait is finally over! After weeks of contemplation... or minutes, I'm not really sure... I opted to go RED which I am sure surprises no one seeing as its generally my "shock and awe" color. I have not "done anything" to my hair since Grace was born (well a perm but that didn't take so well) and I thought it was time to have some fun! Grace LOVES it... she giggles and laughs when I shake my hair at her. I think its fun and its so bright and cheery and really who else do you know that could pull off such a bold color other than me? I make this look GOOD!

Grace is getting so BIG! I think its about time to change from size two diapers to size THREE! I can hardly believe that she is growing so fast! Its like she sprouts over night and is HUGE when she wakes up the following morning.

1 comment:

Gordon and Robyn said...

It looks good, Em :) You really have such beautiful eyes!