Sunday, July 27, 2008

Green Beans


Well since Grace is almost five and a half months old I decided that it was probably about time to begin introducing some new "food" to her, obviously this does not count the buggles, soda, and cotton candy that Grandpa and other various family members sneak her. She has been having rice cereal for more than a month and a half now so I opted for a veggie, and everything I have read said to give her green ones because they are not as sweet as other ones... (boring I know) so I bought some green beans (peas are next!) Looking at the pictures it does not look like she got much in her mouth does it?
Do you think she liked them?
<------Is this a sign?

2 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...

She is giving you the bird! That is funny :) I personally love green beans and peas, my favorites.

Gordon and Robyn said...

did you ever get the invite I sent to your email so you could get into my blog? It says you haven't accepted it yet. Is your email still auntieem1984?
you can delete this post that your email is not on here.