Monday, March 31, 2008

Quiet Moments


"What? I'm supposed to be in charge of the blog? I don't think so Mom!"

I find myself with a few quiet moments this afternoon. Nate is still sleeping and Grace is down for a nap. I have a load of laundry going and the rest of the house is pretty well put together so I thought I would update the blog and then perhaps take a nap myself.

Mudd sent me a text this morning and wonder of wonders I was awake, feeding Grace of course, why else would i be awake in the morning? Anyway she wanted to know if I would like to go to JoAnn's to get some flannel which was on SALE for two bucks a yard! Wohoo! I told her I would love to so after Grace fell asleep Mudd swung by to pick me up and since I'm going to be a domestic diva/wicked awesome mommy if it kills me I decided that I would get some flannel. I'm learning to crochet and since I am working on developing this new skill I am going to attempt to put edges around various things ie baby blankets, burp rags and bibs so the fabric will come in handy, I got enough to do a blanket bib and burp cloth for Grace and one for my friends baby boy as well. I figure at least I will have lots to keep me busy.

Grace woke up this afternoon shortly after I got home in a good mood and was not demanding that I feed her immediately she seemed just content to know that I was home and close by. But if i walked out of her sight she was NOT happy but since she was in such a good mood I decided to snap some pictures of her while she was agreeable.

I LOVE this picture! She was giving me a big smile but my camera wasn't fast enough so I only got the tail end of it. Still adorable though.

I have posted more pictures on photobucket for those of you that want to check the link is: http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii97/auntieem1984/

Love and Hugs

No comments: