Saturday, March 29, 2008

Growing

What a day!

Grace seems to be hitting a growth spurt and a "don't put me down!" phase all at the same time. She has also been running a slight fever on and off all day, nothing to be too concerned about but I'm pretty sure that has something to do with the clingyness we have been dealing with today.

Nate had quiet an experience today, he gave Grace a bath ALL BY HIMSELF! Neither one of them were too happy about it but I figured it was better to finally get it over with, Grace is seven weeks old now its about time Daddy give her a bath! And since Grace no longer fits in the kitchen sink (she's too long) they took the new baby bath for a test drive. They both survived and are no worst for the wear however after such a trying event they were both worn out!


Nate treated me to dinner tonight, I didn't have to do a thing, he fried chicken (from scratch!) and made au gratin potatoes ! And I did not have to go into the kitchen once to help! It was a welcomed break. I was busy feeding Grace and trying to soothe her while he was doing it but it was nice to have one less thing to worry about.

Since Nate was so great and made dinner I did the dishes, he took Grace and when I walked back into the front room to check on them this is what I found.

I was half temped to curl up next to them but there was no room!


1 comment:

Gordon and Robyn said...

I'm so happy you joined the bloggers! And I'm very excited to keep reading to see what's going on in your family :)