Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March


Good Morning- Grace and I are both very much looking forward to Spring Break this next week. We have had an eventful March, we've been to and fro Salt Lake to visit friend and relatives and for work. I have been taking photos on the weekend and a couple of weekends ago we hit the Great Salt Lake.
This is Grace and my old friend Shane, in all the Years I have known him this was the first time I had ever seen him in uniform (he was the reason we were taking photos-he needed them for his portfolio thing.)


And my little bumble bee, she is such a ham! She LOVES to have her photo taken and when the camera is NOT focused on her anymore this is what happens.

2 comments:

Kyle and EvaLyn said...

Enjoy your break I hope everything is going well.

christy said...

I LOVE the photo of you and Grace and the beginning- it's priceless!