Friday, December 4, 2009

Random Goings On Of the Last Month



Mom turned fifty! Admire her BEAUTIFUL Birthday Cake :-) I made it.

Michael & Grace in their Awesome Orange Home Depot Aprons!
(This was on Thanksgiving)

Mom has been on a mitten and purse making extravaganza (this is my current favorite word) here is my magnificent purse made from an old wool sweater that I got @ THE DOLLaR STORE!!

I was put in charge of cutting the seams out of the sweaters for the mittens we made, I have the neck from a turtle neck on my head with the seams stuffed into it... Do I look Hot? Ya mon!

Grace got her hand on my camera and snapped this picture.

Then she got her hands into this.

November was a super busy and good month. I can't believe its December. Finals are next week and I may be panicking.

Yipes.

2 comments:

Suzanne Barker said...

Happy Brithday Dana!! and how fun to see all your projects Emily.

Kyle and EvaLyn said...

I think its great to see Grace's personality shine through:) Your pics keep me entertained.