Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Experiences

Grace is now 17 lbs 14 oz, 26.5 inches tall!

Grace had her first trip to the zoo this last week 8/16/08. She and I went with a friend and his son and She LOVED it! It had been so long since I had been to the zoo I am sure I was just as fascinated as the two kids were.

We got to see the White Crocodile aka "The Ghost of the Bayou" he was pretty amazing. A little frightening because he looked like he was smiling and I just knew he was plotting something devious.Then there were the usual suspects  lions and tigers and bears! (oh my!) -I actually do not remember seeing a lion- Grace was fascinated with the giraffes, she kept looking back at me as if to say, "Do you see what I'm seeing here Mom!" She crashed about halfway through the zoo but she did so well and it was amazing to see her face light up with all the new sights, sounds and SMELLS!She slept for most of the ride back home from SLC and when she did wake up she did NOT want to be in her seat anymore. Luckily we had to stop for gas so I was able to take her out for a little bit change her and got her all set up with a bottle before we set off for home again. She was completely content after that.

No comments: