Saturday, June 28, 2008

Just the Girls

Its been a while since I have written last and well its probably time that I should. A lot has happened since my last post and our lives could be compared to a snow globe. Somebody shook it up and things are just starting to settle, they will never be the same but they are settling down and we are busy getting things back in order.



Grace has grown so very much! She is becoming such a big girl, she is laughing and smiling now. She LOVES to take a bath and get to splash around and play, she is going to be a little fish I am sure. I can hardly wait to get to take her swimming for real. She had her 4 month check up about two weeks ago and she passed with flying colors. Dr. Firth said she is doing splendidly and exceeded all expectations. She's perfect and right on track with her development. She wakes up in the morning so happy and full of smiles, she chews on her hands and has figured out that sticking out her tongue gets quite a reaction from EVERYONE.

I have been really busy getting things in order for me to return to school and I am also trying to decide what kind of job to get. I will keep you all updated on the goings on. That's about it for now.

Grace and I are looking forward to the 4th of July festivities out at my parents in Hyrum. The parade and fun. I hope Grace likes the fireworks!

No comments: